Monday, July 23, 2007

Writting Induces Headaches





Ouch... My head is almost sucked dry from writing so much. And no, not fanfiction, original stuff. I'm writting both Remordere Reapers's final chapters, AND a cross over between RR and Neeako's Reaper Wars. Between trying to give my own story a good ending, and keeping her and my characters canon (Darn! Ty is hard to get in character XD) I'm getting a massive brain meltdown. DX What's worse I STILL don't have a good title for the crossover story.

For those who are interested in the plot of the story, here's the summary I came up with:

Tyson Darke is a 16 year old boy who has recently moved to the small town of Wishrod along with his mother, Cassy, and his cousin Ivy after the apparent suicide of his father. He now attends Crystal High, a high school that is said to be haunted by ghosts, demons and other supernatural beings. Two months later he bumps into a strange dazed boy, and that's where his life changes. Now he must balance school, strange occurrences, constant attacks by these strange beings, and of course, getting home on curfew.

And that's basically it. Well, anyone have a good suggestion for the tittle, it would be much appreciated. ^^

Buh-Bye!!

No comments: